Something Splendid is now over at http://somethingsplendidblog.com. Come check us out over there for even more great ideas.
Even though the holiday season has come to an end I couldn’t help myself from not sharing this recipe. I made this for a few friends and it was a huge hit, these muddy buddies are seriously so delicious and extremely addicting. They are great for a party or just a snack to have around the house, and it will leave everyone coming back for more.
- 5 cups rice Chex cereal
- 2 boxes Andes mints (4.67 ounces each)
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 teaspoons sprinkles (optional)
- Add the powdered sugar and sprinkles to a plastic bag and mix together.
- Put the Chex cereal in a large bowl.
- Melt the Andes in a microwave bowl for 1 minute and stir until smooth. If not melted, microwave for additional 15 second increments until melted and smooth.
- Pour the melted Andes over the Chex cereal and mix until the cereal is coated. Act quick because the Andes dries fast. Add the cereal to the plastic bag with the powdered sugar mixture and shake until the cereal is completely covered.
Original recipe from What’s cooking, Love